Starting at $41,400, the G80 standardizes advanced safety technology with a suite of active safety features for superior passenger and vehicle protection. Even more, like all Genesis models, the G80 carries an unparalleled Genesis Experience and industry-leading warranty. The 2017 Genesis G80 is manufactured in Ulsan, Korea and will be available this month across the United States.
“The launch of the Genesis brand is an exciting time and opportunity to pioneer change and rethink luxury within the automotive space,” said Erwin Raphael, general manager of the Genesis brand in the U.S. market. “The ultimate luxury is time, and it is our goal to not only develop best-in-class products, but also create a stress-free ownership experience through thoughtful and personalized processes.”
The Genesis G80 is incredibly well-equipped in every configuration and is powered by either a 3.8-liter V6 or 5.0-liter V8 engine. To meet the needs of consumers, the V6 engine offers the option of a sophisticated AWD system, known as HTRAC®, which broadens the luxury sedan’s appeal in the snowbelt regions throughout the U.S.
2017 Genesis G80
G80 3.8 RWD
G80 3.8 AWD
G80 5.0 RWD
*MSRP excludes $950 freight charge
Click here for more information on the 2017 Genesis G80’s Pricing & Packaging
The G80 provides an unrivaled standard suite of active driver safety technologies unsurpassed in the mid-luxury segment. These features cover the full spectrum of safety, from driver aids to prevent accidents to total occupant safety, and even the safety of other drivers on the road.
Standard Advanced Safety & Technology Highlights:
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- High Beam Assist
- Pre-safety seat belt and nine airbags
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop/Start capability
- Electronic Parking Brake with Automatic Vehicle Hold
- 8-inch touchscreen navigation system with rearview camera
The G80 3.8L also offers Premium and Ultimate equipment packages to provide customers with additional luxury and convenience features such as a panoramic sunroof, full color heads-up display, and a 17-speaker Lexicon® premium audio system. The top of the line G80 5.0L comes fully equipped with larger 19-inch wheels, quad exhaust tips and illuminated door sill plates.
To further differentiate itself within the luxury space, the Genesis G80 will launch with exclusive customer programs to truly elevate the ownership experience. From valet service appointments scheduled using the Genesis mobile app, to complimentary maintenance and Genesis Connected Services, the Genesis Experience is designed to provide time-saving conveniences that in total no other luxury brand offers. These programs will be applied to all future Genesis models.
- 3 years/36K miles Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance
- 3 years/36K miles Complimentary Valet Services
- 3 years Complimentary Genesis Connected Services including Connected Care, Remote, and Guidance
- 3 years Complimentary SiriusXM Travel Link (Traffic & Data)
- 3 years Complimentary Map Care – map updates
- Best-in-Industry Warranty with Enhanced Roadside Assistance and Concierge Services
Media Usage Terms
I agree that all creative assets including but not limited to photos, logos, sketches, images and artwork are for I agree to these terms and conditions
editorial use only. All commercial use of these creative assets, including but not limited to advertising,
marketing and merchandising, is strictly prohibited.